Latest Developments of Steer by Wire and EPS - - Challenges and Opportunities of Autonomous Steering
Steering Systems USA 2018
At this conference you will discuss the current and future trends of steering systems in passenger cars and commercial vehicles. With dedicated experts of OEMs and Tier Ones you will have excellent networking opportunities during the two day`s conference You will also have the change to get into deep discussions during our workshop day. Since the Steering Systems USA 2018 is co-located with the international conference ISO 26262 USA, you will also have the opportunity to visit the modules of both conferences.
Why should you attend?
- Find out about automated driving and redundancy for steering and the impact on design of steering systems and redundant implementation of steering function in vehicles
- Learn about the ISO 26262 and its impact on future steering development
- Discuss steering systems in the context of autonomous driving
- Find out about innovative concepts to guarantee cyber security of steering systems
- Discover sophisticated concepts of steer by wire in light duty vehicles
- Get to know innovative approaches of steering systems in commercial vehicles
- Understand an OEMs` point of view of a system approach to the development of steering features
Technical Expert – Steering
Vice President Engineering
Robert Bosch Automotive Steering
Regional Manager C-EPS NAFTA
thyssenkrupp Presta North America
Ford Motor Company
What Are The Benefits Of Attending?
Find out about the latest market trends of EPS and steer-by-wire architectures to grow your business through knowledge about customer demands and customer behavior
Assess the properties and requirements for material development for safety critical automotive steering components to ensure the risk free functionality with short end development time
Learn about the impact of automated driving on the steering system design and requirements
Your Industry's #1 Event